Build Errors

Jul 6, 2010 at 2:57 PM

Can anyone help me get past these build errors regarding the splash screen?

Error 801 The "SplashScreen" parameter is not supported by the "MarkupCompilePass1" task. Verify the parameter exists on the task, and it is a settable public instance property. Chem4Word.AddIn
Error 802 The "MarkupCompilePass1" task could not be initialized with its input parameters.  Chem4Word.AddIn
Error 803 The "SplashScreen" parameter is not supported by the "MarkupCompilePass1" task. Verify the parameter exists on the task, and it is a settable public instance property. Chem4Word.Core
Error 804 The "MarkupCompilePass1" task could not be initialized with its input parameters.  Chem4Word.Core
Error 805 The "SplashScreen" parameter is not supported by the "MarkupCompilePass1" task. Verify the parameter exists on the task, and it is a settable public instance property. Chem4Word.Wpf.Controls
Error 806 The "MarkupCompilePass1" task could not be initialized with its input parameters.  Chem4Word.Wpf.Controls

Cheers,

Liam

Developer
Jul 19, 2010 at 9:48 PM
LiamSullivan wrote:

Can anyone help me get past these build errors regarding the splash screen?

Error 801 The "SplashScreen" parameter is not supported by the "MarkupCompilePass1" task. Verify the parameter exists on the task, and it is a settable public instance property. Chem4Word.AddIn
Error 802 The "MarkupCompilePass1" task could not be initialized with its input parameters.  Chem4Word.AddIn
Error 803 The "SplashScreen" parameter is not supported by the "MarkupCompilePass1" task. Verify the parameter exists on the task, and it is a settable public instance property. Chem4Word.Core
Error 804 The "MarkupCompilePass1" task could not be initialized with its input parameters.  Chem4Word.Core
Error 805 The "SplashScreen" parameter is not supported by the "MarkupCompilePass1" task. Verify the parameter exists on the task, and it is a settable public instance property. Chem4Word.Wpf.Controls
Error 806 The "MarkupCompilePass1" task could not be initialized with its input parameters.  Chem4Word.Wpf.Controls

Liam,

What version of Visual Studio are you using? I have never seen errors like this before. I presume that the fact that the errors you have listed start at 801 mean that there were another 800 before these? It may well be useful to know what they were.