This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Chem4Word

Sep 18, 2012 at 12:45 PM

I work at a local community college with chemistry students & faculty and I just found this add-in which looks like it would make life around here a lot easier. HOWEVER, after following ALL the install steps and reading the issues and following ALL the "fix" steps, I still do not get the add-in to show up in my Word Ribbon. I have an ASUS eee pc netbook/tablet and am running Windows 2007. I would very much appreciate any help. Thanks, Stephanie in NC

Developer
Sep 18, 2012 at 1:47 PM

Which version of office you have installed? Also, please use setup.exe to install the product (if you have not used). If this does not help then you need to provide the screenshot of the error message your are getting.

To capture the error details please follow the steps given in this discussion

-Regards

Sep 18, 2012 at 1:49 PM
That's the problem. I'm not getting an error message -- I just don't get the add-in. Our I.S. dept was able to install down in their office so I'm going to see if they can install here too. Will let you know. Thanks.

On Tue, Sep 18, 2012 at 9:47 AM, abhisheks <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Which version of office you have installed? Also, please use setup.exe to install the product (if you have not used). If this does not help then you need to provide the screenshot of the error message your are getting.

To capture the error details please follow the steps given in this discussion

-Regards

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (chem4word@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email chem4word@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com

Sep 21, 2012 at 6:52 AM

Hi,

Did you try creating environment variable as given in Discussion. That shoud enable you to capture the error message. Please let us know if you find any issues while doing this.

Thanks,

Oct 3, 2012 at 6:09 AM

Hi,

Did you try the above work around. Please let us know the result.

Thanks